Metaldye Fast Violet A2RL
Metaldye Fast Violet A2RL is azo dye and having outstanding fastness properties produces is fast striking purple shade, is suitable for decorative applications.
|Physical Form:||Dry Powder|
|Appearance:||Dark Violetish Powder|
|Chemical Class:||Azo dye|
|Solubility:||> 60 g/l @ 60 C|
Applicable condition are as:
|Coating thickness:||15 - 25 microns|
|Concentration:||4 - 5 g/l|
|Temperatures:||55° - 60° C|
|pH range:||5.5 +- 0.5|
|Buffering:||the bath must be buffered with Sodium acetate tri hydrate & acetic acid for pH 5.5|
|Time:||10 - 15 minutes|
|Water Quality:||preferably de–ionized|
The dyed oxide film must be properly sealed properly using a hot sealing product, from ALFISEAL products range, for best result.
1) Ammonium compounds shall not be used for controlling of the pH or to buffer dye bath solution.
2) The presence of ammonium compounds in the sealing solution may cause leaching and loss of color.
3) Use sodium acetate for dye buffer.
4) Adequate care to be taken for proper rinsing to control drag-in for optimum tank life.
5) Dye may be dissolved separately outside the dye bath. Use demineralized water for better dye bath stability.
6) The life of dye bath is reduced by water containing ammonium.