Metaldye Yellow AGR
Metaldye Yellow AGR is found in powder form and, is used mainly for the production of decorative article.
SPECIFIC DATA DYESTUFF:
|Physical Form:||Dry Powder|
|Chemical Class:||Azo Dye|
|Storage stability:||Practically unlimited; close the packing well after use|
|Temperatures:||50° - 60° C|
|pH:||5 – 6 buffered with sodium acetate|
|Time:||10 - 15 minutes|
The dyed oxide film must be properly sealed properly using a hot sealing product, from ALFISEAL products range, for best result.
1) Ammonium compounds shall not be used for controlling of the pH or to buffer dye bath solution.
2) The presence of ammonium compounds in the sealing solution may cause leaching and loss of color.
3) Use sodium acetate for dye buffer.
4) Adequate care to be taken for proper rinsing to control drag-in for optimum tank life.
5) Dye may be dissolved separately outside the dye bath. Use demineralized water for better dye bath stability.
6) The life of dye bath is reduced by water containing ammonium.