A wide range of tapes, masking discs and die-cut adhesives in order to satisfy every need of protection and masking during every professional operation of surface treatment, especially powder and liquid coating, e-coating, galvanic processes, anodizing, thermal spray, etc.
- Shapes Masking tapes from 3 to 1.240 mm with 0,1 pitch. Discs, stamps, squares, die-cut adhesives, etc.
- Materials Glass cloth, self-agglomerating silicone, paper, PVC, polyimide e polyester.
- Treatment temperature from 60 to 300°C.
- Tapes and adhesives custom made. Tapes and die-cut adhesives on drawing.
- Tapes with special cut and sizes on demand in record times. Even whithout minimum quantity.
Choose which tape or adhesive you need and ask for some samplings; it's really free and the delivery is always included.
Contact us without obligation by email email@example.com or by phone +39.045.981.9788, we would like to know you and suggest you our solutions for your painting requirement.
Some examples from our range of Masking Tapes:
Green tape 204 °C. Powder coating and anodizing applications. Clean removal, no adhesive residue. 0,05 mm polyester, 0,04 mm silicone adhesive.
Red tape 220 °C. Powder coating and anodizing applications. Clean removal, no adhesive residue. 0,025 mm polyester, 0,07 mm silicone adhesive
Blue tape 204 °C. Powder coating and anodizing applications. Adapted to curved surfaces. Clean removal, no adhesive residue. 0,025 mm polyester, 0,05 mm silicone adhesive.
Polyamide tape 260 °C. Recommended for powder coating and E-coating. Clean removal, no adhesive residue. Excellent chemical resistance. 0,025 mm polyester, 0,04 mm silicone adhesive.
Glass Cloth tape 260 °C. Recommended for thermal spray and powder coating. Resistant to high pressure blasting, abrasion and to solvents. solvents.