Metaldye Bordeaux A2LN
Metaldye Bordeaux A2LN is a dye in powder form and gives fast burgundy shade on aluminum, and basically used for production of cosmetic and decorative objects. Due to its good Light and heat fastness, it can also be used for exterior application.
|Physical Form:||Dry Powder|
|Appearance:||Dark Blue Powder|
|Chemical Class:||Metalized azo dye|
|Light fastness:||Very Good|
|Heat fastness:||Very Good|
Applicable condition are as:
|Coating thickness:||10 - 25 microns|
|Concentration:||4 - 5 g/l|
|Temperatures:||55° - 60° C|
|pH range:||5.5 +- 0.5|
|Buffering:||the bath must be buffered with 8 g/l sodium acetate tri hydrate, 0.4 ml/l acetic acid for pH 5.5|
|Time:||10 - 15 minutes. Depend upon the shade|
|Water Quality:||preferably de–ionized|
The dyed oxide film must be properly sealed properly using a hot sealing product, from ALFISEAL products range, for best result.
1) Ammonium compounds shall not be used for controlling of the pH or to buffer dye bath solution.
2) The presence of ammonium compounds in the sealing solution may cause leaching and loss of color.
3) Use sodium acetate for dye buffer.
4) Adequate care to be taken for proper rinsing to control drag-in for optimum tank life.
5) Dye may be dissolved separately outside the dye bath. Use demineralized water for better dye bath stability.
6) The life of dye bath is reduced by water containing ammonium.