Metaldye Black CRO
Metaldye Black CRO has a unique ability to impart a full black color to thin films, it is well suited for continuous coil applications.
|Physical appearance:||Black to dark grey powder|
|Chemical description:||Metalized metal-free azo dyes|
|Light fastness:||3-5 poor|
|Heat fastness:||Very Good|
RECOMMENDED APPLICATION DETAILS:
|Anodic coating thickness:||8 - 15 microns|
|pH range:||4.5 - 7.0|
|Dye bath temperature:||50° - 60° C.|
|Immersion time:||8 - 10 minutes|
The dyed oxide film must be properly sealed properly using a hot sealing product, from ALFISEAL products range, for best result.
1) Ammonium compounds shall not be used for controlling of the pH or to buffer dye bath solution.
2) The presence of ammonium compounds in the sealing solution may cause leaching and loss of color.
3) Use sodium acetate for dye buffer.
4) Adequate care to be taken for proper rinsing to control drag-in for optimum tank life.
5) Dye may be dissolved separately outside the dye bath. Use demineralized water for better dye bath stability.
6) The life of dye bath is reduced by water containing ammonium.