Metaldye Turq. Blue A2SG
Metaldye Turq. Blue A2SG is a powder dye recommended for panels, signs and labels. It can be also used for Jewellery application.
|Physical Form:||Dry Powder|
|Appearance:||Dark Blue Powder|
Applicable condition are as:
|Coating thickness:||10 - 25 microns|
|Concentration:||3 - 4 g/l|
|Temperatures:||55° - 60° C|
|pH range:||5.5 +- 0.5|
|Buffering:||It is necessary to buffer the dye bath|
|Time:||10 - 15 minutes|
|Water Quality:||preferably de–ionized; dyeing is also possible in tap water, but this can reduce the service life of dye bath|
The dyed oxide film must be properly sealed properly using a hot sealing product, from ALFISEAL products range, for best result.
1) Ammonium compounds shall not be used for controlling of the pH or to buffer dye bath solution.
2) The presence of ammonium compounds in the sealing solution may cause leaching and loss of color.
3) Use sodium acetate for dye buffer.
4) Adequate care to be taken for proper rinsing to control drag-in for optimum tank life.
5) Dye may be dissolved separately outside the dye bath. Use demineralized water for better dye bath stability.
6) The life of dye bath is reduced by water containing ammonium.